Keeping tabs on changes happening on your own websites, competitors, suppliers, and everything else you need to monitor just to stay ahead of your market is not only a full-time job – it’s a pretty boring one.
What you need, is AI that does the work for you?
Well, we’ve got you covered with the tool called Hexowatch.
What’s up marketers?
It’s Lazuk Hasan here and today I can’t wait to tell you about Hexowatch Lifetime Deal.
Hexowatch is your AI sidekick to monitor any website for visual, content, source code, technology, availability, or price changes. Access archived snapshots, get change alerts and extract data from any website in minutes.
It’s an alternative to Visualping and best for eCommerce businesses, marketing agencies, and UI designers who want a stress-free way to track and surpass competitors
Manually checking multiple websites every day is time-consuming, repetitive, and tedious. Hexowatch works 24/7 to help spot trends, spy on your competitors, visually check your website, keep an archive of every change and turn any website into your own private data source accessing changes as a downloadable CSV file, google sheets, or via Zapier.
Monitor any website and get started in minutes – no software, proxies, or programming required.
Hexowatch provides 9 different monitoring options based on your objective. You can monitor any webpage for visual, content, and technology changes to keep an eye on competitors.
1. Visual monitoring: Monitor web pages for any visual changes. Select a part of the screen or the whole page.
2. HTML element monitoring: Monitor specific HTML elements or the content of any field for changes.
3. Keyword monitoring: Monitor web pages for the presence or absence of specific keywords.
4. Technology monitoring: Monitor changes to the tech stack or 3rd party scripts used on the web page.
5. HTML monitoring: Monitor web pages for any source code/HTML modifications.
6. Content monitoring: Monitor the visible content on a web page for any changes.
7. Automatic AI monitoring: Hexowatch will look for any types of changes (visual, content, HTML, and technology monitoring).
8. Availability monitoring: Monitor any URL for downtime, and get alerts when a web page goes down.
9. Domain WHOIS monitoring: Monitor the ownership and administrative records of the domain names.
→ Get lifetime access to Hexowatch today!
They basically have five types of subscription plans. And they are offering a discount to educational and non-profit organizations. For getting this discount you need to contact them.
Hexowatch Lifetime Deal Offer!
Good news for you, Hexowatch has a lifetime deal right now. Never miss a lifetime deal again! You’re never paying full price for a tool again! Save up to 97% now.
Plans and Features: (Deal Terms – Lifetime Deal Starting At $98.00)
- Lifetime access to Hexowatch
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Plans updates (Standard, Pro, Business & Business Plus)
- Stack up to 6 codes
- GDPR compliant (partner verified)
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason